Arizona Property Brokerage
- MOVE-IN DATE
- Lease needs to start within twenty-one (21) days from application acceptance
- Gross monthly income must be three (3) times the amount of the monthly rent. Occupants’ income may be combined to meet the requirement. If employment income does not meet the criteria, documentation of other supplemental income must be provided (i.e. savings, stocks/bonds, social security, trust fund income, educational grants, etc.). Applicants need to supply seasoned and/or sourced documentation of supplemental income with application. These documents need to show the applicant’s information and that the funds have been available to the applicant for at least 60 days.
- Employment must be current and verifiable. Contract letters of future employment will be accepted if verifiable through the employer.
- Other verifiable income equaling three (3) times annual monthly rent will be accepted if applicant does not have monthly income but has funds available.
- Verifiable income includes as confirmed by employer, trust officer, tax returns, or other satisfactory documentation as required.
- Self Employed Applicants must provide three (3) Paycheck Stubs from their Company to their personal name or most recent personal tax filing. Gross business income or receipts will not be accepted.
- A credit report will be processed on each applicant. The combined average credit score of all Applicants must be equal or greater than 600.
- Co-signors will not be accepted.
- No credit history or a credit score of NA will require a copy of the applicant’s social security card and security deposits in the amount of one and a half times the monthly rent.
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 must be Discharged with a date over 90 days from Application. Applicant to supply a copy of Discharge Letter with Application.
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 must have an Order Date from the Court with a date of One (1) Year from Application.
- Medical, Dental and Student loans will not be a factor for immediate decline if the minimum credit score is met.
- CRIMINAL HISTORY
- Applicants that are registered sex offenders will be denied.
- Applicants must have no felony convictions less than ten (10) years old that involve violent crimes against persons or property, including but not limited to murder, arson, kidnapping, assault, bomb related offenses, robbery or burglary, terrorism OR that involve the manufacturing or distribution of drugs in any manner
- All other felony convictions must be more than five (5) years old
- Conviction of any drug related offenses involving possession only, or alcohol related offenses where no one was permanently injured or killed, must be at least two (2) years old
- Successful completion of any felony sentence at least two (2) years ago and no new criminal activity for at least 2 years before this application is also required
- No Applicant with any outstanding warrants or crime that is awaiting trial will be accepted
- If the Applicant would like management to review additional information regarding the felony conviction or the current arrest or warrant as part of their rental application, the Applicant is permitted to submit that information to management along with their application and Management will review that information on a case by case basis
- Applicants are encouraged to attach additional documentation or information to the application if they believe that documentation or information is relevant and necessary for the processing and evaluation of the application.
- RENTAL HISTORY
- Rental history and/or previous home ownership for the previous two (2) years must be verifiable for each applicant.
- Failure to meet minimum rental history requirements will require security deposits in the amount of one and a half (1 1/2) times the monthly rent.
- More than two (2) late Rent payments in a 12-month period will result in a decline.
- More than one (1) NSF Rent Payment in a 12-month period will result in a decline.
- Non-compliance issues that resulted in non-renewal or eviction will result in a decline.
- PET QUALIFICATIONS & RULES
- Large breed animals are classified as over 30lbs. Small breed animals are defined as 30lbs and under.
- Certain breeds of dogs including, but not limited to: Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Doberman and Chow must be approved by the Landlord.
- All approved pets require an insurance liability policy naming the Landlord and Arizona Property Brokerage as added insured parties.
- CRITERIA DOES NOT APPLY TO ASSISTIVE ANIMALS. Documentation is Required as outlined by the A.D.A and HUD Guideline FHEO-2020-01.
- APPLICANTS WILL BE DENIED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Prior or pending eviction within a five (5) year period of application.
- Outstanding monies owed to an apartment community or landlord.
- Pending or Open Chapter 7 Bankruptcy/Non-Discharged /Discharged less than 90 Days from Application.
- Pending or Open Chapter 13/Non Ordered Date less than one (1) Year from Application.
- Any adverse action from a “pay day loan” or similar establishment within a five (5) year period of application.
- Any garnishment or collection from a State Child Support Agency within a five (5) year period prior to the application.
- Failure to meet criminal history requirements as outlined above.
- Providing false or misleading information.
- Failure to provide required documentation.
A rental application must be signed and processed on all prospective occupants 18 years of age or older. All prospective Tenants will be qualified on the following five (5) criteria: 1) Income/employment 2) Credit 3) Rental history 4) Criminal history and 5) Pets.
- Applicants 18 years of age or older who desire to be Occupants only will be qualified on the following criteria: 1) Criminal history and 2) Pets.
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Married Parties must have a Spouse apply and be listed as a Leaseholder even if they do not intend to occupy the unit due to Arizona’s Community Property Statutes. Documentation of legal separation waives this requirement.
- Individuals occupying the property for thirty-one (31) days or more are required to submit a rental application and are subject to Occupant only criteria listed above.
- All occupants 18 years of age or older must completely fill out & sign a rental application and meet our qualifying criteria. Leave no blanks, any blanks will result in Application being denied.
- Valid ID and Income Documentation must be uploaded with the application or will result in a decline.
Please allow 2 business days to process the apps from receipt of all required documentation and applications. Calling/emailing prior to the two business days will not speed up the process.
Questions or for alternative Application submission methods please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Housing
Arizona Property Brokerage does not and will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, or sexual orientation.